(913) 239-9130 info@mccpas.com

Other Tax Services

Sometimes, you may have special tax needs that require more than the most common tax forms. If you run a business, you may encounter the need for specialized returns such as payroll tax returns, franchise tax returns, and property tax filings. If you don’t know how to handle these, it can feel overwhelming.

Don’t let confusion and special tax requirements bog down your business. At McAuley & Crandall, we can assist you with any kind of tax service at any time.

How We Work

In addition to individual, business, and the aforementioned tax returns, we also help prepare and file sales tax, state annual reports, business licenses, FBAR filings, and FinCEN Report 114s. No matter how specialized your return may seem, we have the expertise to address it.

Contact us today so we can alleviate the burden of your unique, specialized tax situation.


Share This